100% OEM Compatible 10GBase SFP+ Extended Temp Transceiver with Embedded Universal Ethernet-To-PON MAC Bridge
|Form Factor: SFP+ XGS-PON/EPON||Data Rate: 9.95G/9.95G (XGS), 10.3G/10.3G (10G EPON)|
|Wavelength: TX: 1577nm, RX: 1270nm||Protocols: ITU-T G.9807.1 and G.988 | IEEE802.3av 10GEPON | 10GE | RoHS6|
|Connector: SC/UPC||Transmitter Type: Cooled EML DFB Laser|
|Cable Type: SMF||TX Power: Min: 4dBm Max: 7dBm|
|Max Distance: 20 Km (12.4 miles)||RX Sensitivity: -28dBm|
|Temperature Range: Extended Temp: -20°C to 75°C||Digital Diagnostics (DDM/DOM): Supported|
|Power Consumption: 2.5 W||Power Budget: 32dB (Class N2/PR30+)|
Approved Networks’ C1-TXM-MPOLT-01E is a network-facing component for PON (Passive Optical Networking) solutions and is uniquely tailored for deployment in node and other outdoor MSO/Carrier solutions. The unique solution is a hot-pluggable SFP+ optical transceiver with a built-in 10G Ethernet-to-10G PON OLT MAC Bridge and is an extended temperature PON solution optimized for PON installations that require up to 20km of reach while maintaining fidelity to carrier PON standards.
The SFP+ OLT plugs into remote node and other extended temperature switch environments enabling switches to deploy point-to-multipoint, high-speed connections, including in node solutions with other access capabilities. C1-TXM-MPOLT-01E can connect to a wide range of OEM agnostic 10G ONUs.
Approved Networks pairs the C1-TXM-MPOLT-01E with Autonomous Boot Mode software to allow plug-and-play implementation of the entire solution. This technology requires less space and power than any other OLT product on the market.
- Industry-unique modularity and scalability
- Hot-Pluggable SFP+ 10G Optical Transceiver with Embedded Universal Ethernet-To-PON MAC Bridge
- Software Configurable, Symmetric 10G/10G Rates for XGS-PON or 10G EPON Protocols
- Extended Temperature (-20° to 75°C case temp) deployable
- Supports 500 Alloc-ID/1000 LLIDs and Jumbo Frames up to 900KB/12.5KB (for XGS/EPON, respectively)
- In XGS-PON Mode: Compliant With ITU-T G.9807.1 Specifications
- In EPON Mode: Compliant With IEEE802.3av, SIEPON, DPoE, and PON AES Specifications
- IEEE 802.1AE MACSec uplink encryption
- IEEE 1588v2 & SyncE timing & sync support
- In-Band Management via Ethernet Link OAM (IEEE 802.3 Clause 57)
- Class 2 PR30+ Optical Power Budget
- 1577nm Cooled DML Laser/1270nm APD/TIA Burst Receiver
- Integrated Digital Diagnostics And Monitoring (SFF-8472) and Burst RSSI
- Single Fiber SC/UPC Receptacle
Approved's SFP+ XGS-PON/EPON OEM Compatibility
The Approved Networks 10GBASE-EPON/XGS-PON SFP+ SMF MicroPlug OLT Transceiver (Extended Temp) is guaranteed 100% Compatible and Functional in its intended router or switch, and it is 100% MSA compliant. Our SFP+ XGS-PON/EPON transceiver comes with an Industry Leading Lifetime Warranty, surpassing the OEM warranty for the same product. Every SFP+ XGS-PON/EPON transceiver is environmentally tested in its specific port/platform, which includes compliance verification for distance, wavelength, traffic density and light.
If you don't see your platform listed, please contact our engineering and technical support team.
Tested. Trusted. Approved.
100% guaranteed compatible in over 90 OEM platforms
100% tested to exact MSA & OEM specifications
Industry Leading Lifetime Warranty
Industry leading Limited Lifetime Warranty on all transceiver products
98% On-Time Delivery Rate
Extensive inventory guarantees immediate delivery on over 20,000 SKU's
Full Service Technical Support
Call, chat, email or meet for transceiver support
Savings of up to 90% off OEM Prices
Save up to 90% while improving deliverability & interoperability