100% OEM Compatible 10GBase SFP+ Industrial Temp Transceiver with Embedded Universal Ethernet-To-PON MAC Bridge
|Form Factor: SFP+ XGS-PON/EPON||Data Rate: 9.95G/9.95G (XGS), 10.3G/10.3G (10G EPON)|
|Wavelength: TX: 1577nm, RX: 1270nm||Protocols: ITU-T G.9807.1 and G.988 | IEEE802.3av 10GEPON | 10GE | RoHS6|
|Connector: SC/UPC||Transmitter Type: Cooled DML Laser|
|Cable Type: SMF||TX Power: Min: 3dBm Max: 6dBm|
|Max Distance: 10 Km (6.2 miles)||RX Sensitivity: -26dBm|
|Temperature Range: Industrial Temp: -40°C to 85°C||Digital Diagnostics (DDM/DOM): Supported|
|Power Consumption: 2.2 W||Power Budget: 29dB (Class N1/PR10+)|
Approved Networks’ C1-TXM-MPOLT-05I is a network-facing component for PON (Passive Optical Networking) solutions and is uniquely tailored for deployment in node and other outdoor MSO/Carrier solutions. The unique solution is a hot-pluggable SFP+ optical transceiver with a built-in 10G Ethernet-to-10G PON OLT MAC Bridge and is an environmentally hardened PON solution optimized for high-temperature PON installations that require up to 20km of reach while maintaining fidelity to carrier PON standards.
The SFP+ OLT plugs into remote node and other high-temperature switch environments enabling switches to deploy point-to-multipoint, high-speed connections, including in node solutions with other access capabilities. C1-TXM-MPOLT-05I can connect to a wide range of OEM agnostic 10G ONUs.
Approved Networks pairs the C1-TXM-MPOLT-05I with Autonomous Boot Mode software to allow plug-and-play implementation of the entire solution. This technology requires less space and power than any other OLT product on the market.
- Industry-unique modularity and scalability
- Hot-Pluggable SFP+ 10G Optical Transceiver with Embedded Universal Ethernet-To-PON MAC Bridge
- Software Configurable, Symmetric 10G/10G Rates for XGS-PON or 10G EPON Protocols
- Industrial Temperature (-40° to 85°C case temp) deployable
- Supports 500 Alloc-ID/1000 LLIDs and Jumbo Frames up to 900KB/12.5KB (for XGS/EPON, respectively)
- In XGS-PON Mode: Compliant With ITU-T G.9807.1 Specifications
- In EPON Mode: Compliant With IEEE802.3av, SIEPON, DPoE, and PON AES Specifications
- IEEE 802.1AE MACSec uplink encryption
- IEEE 1588v2 & SyncE timing & sync support
- In-Band Management via Ethernet Link OAM (IEEE 802.3 Clause 57)
- Class PR10+ Optical Power Budget
- 1577nm Cooled DML Laser/1270nm APD/TIA Burst Receiver
- Integrated Digital Diagnostics And Monitoring (SFF-8472) and Burst RSSI
- Single Fiber SC/UPC Receptacle
Approved's SFP+ XGS-PON/EPON OEM Compatibility
The Approved Networks 10GBASE-EPON/XGS-PON SFP+ SMF MicroPlug OLT Transceiver (Industrial Temp) is guaranteed 100% Compatible and Functional in its intended router or switch, and it is 100% MSA compliant. Our SFP+ XGS-PON/EPON transceiver comes with an Industry Leading Lifetime Warranty, surpassing the OEM warranty for the same product. Every SFP+ XGS-PON/EPON transceiver is environmentally tested in its specific port/platform, which includes compliance verification for distance, wavelength, traffic density and light.
If you don't see your platform listed, please contact our engineering and technical support team.
Tested. Trusted. Approved.
100% guaranteed compatible in over 90 OEM platforms
100% tested to exact MSA & OEM specifications
Industry Leading Lifetime Warranty
Industry leading Limited Lifetime Warranty on all transceiver products
98% On-Time Delivery Rate
Extensive inventory guarantees immediate delivery on over 20,000 SKU's
Full Service Technical Support
Call, chat, email or meet for transceiver support
Savings of up to 90% off OEM Prices
Save up to 90% while improving deliverability & interoperability