Approved Networks Commitment to Customers and Partners
For over three decades Approved Networks and our product lines (Approved Networks, Champion ONE and U.S. Critical) have created an unprecedented value opportunity for our customers and their networks by delivering high quality, reliable networking solutions with speed, efficiency, and affordability. Our customers benefit from:
- 100% Guaranteed compatibility in over 90 OEM platforms
- Partnerships with Tier 1 contract manufacturers
- 99.98% reliability rate
- Extensive inventory position guarantees same-day shipping
- 98% On-time delivery rate
- Up to 80% off OEM prices
- Industry-leading lifetime warranty
Approved Test Labs
With over 90 switch, router, and server platforms represented in our lab environment, Approved is a pioneer in network connectivity testing and the industry authority on OEM compatibility. We don't just test interoperability solutions for our customers. We test for the network equipment manufacturers (NEMs) themselves, often assisting our major optical contract manufacturing (OCMs) partners with firmware and system compatibility. Our testing includes but is not limited to:
- Performance, functional, and quality of service testing
- Optical compliance, characterization, and validation testing
- OEM interoperability and compatibility testing
- Optical transceiver thermal testing
Approved Networks is part of Legrand North and Central America’s Data, Power, and Control Division, the largest component of Legrand worldwide. Our size (36,000 employees), Scale ($7.67 billion in sales), and global reach (Products in 180 countries - Facilities in 90 countries) allow us to service our customers' needs with speed, precision, and unmatched inventory availability.
Today’s supply chain has been ravaged with delays, shortages, and constraints. Approved has played a vital role in keeping our Enterprise, Data Center, and Service Provider partners' networks up and affordable.
Approved proudly provides our customers with dedicated account teams experienced in understanding both their network and their individual technology goals. Your dedicated account team of sales, engineering, and technical professionals works proactively to optimize customer deployments, identify cost savings, and educate stakeholders on best practices and our technology roadmap.
- Dedicated Data Center, Service Provider, Enterprise, Education, and SMB account teams
- Focused communications - Proactive planning, forecasting, QBRs
- Individualized programming, labeling, packaging, testing and quality control solutions
- Highly developed procurement operations remove risk from supply chain
- Multiple warehouse and test facilities with international shipping capabilities
Approved Networks has been on the forefront of compatible third-party connectivity industry since its infancy. Our robust engineering and expansive test facilities keep our solutions at the forefront of expanding OEM system capabilities and fiber optic technologies from PON through 400G.
- First-to-Market on extended range optics the OEMs don’t carry
- Multi-vendor DAC/AOCs to connect between different server and switch platforms
- Multi-coded optics to work in multiple environments to reduce inventory
- Customized passive solutions to meet our carrier and service providers' unique needs
- OnePort allows customers to program our products in production, in the field, or in the lab
- Quick-turn Custom Cable Assemblies to support rapid data center buildouts
Approved's engineering and technical support team are experts in not only the products we sell, but in the environments those products operate in. Our team of highly skilled support staff is devoted to making sure our customers' networks are up and running.
Our team includes:
- Full service 24/7 technical support staff
- Service provider and data center solution architects
- Regional service provider and data center sales engineers
- Regional field support engineers
- Individual product line managers
- Cross-ship RMA team