Our Engineers Focus On “Right-Sized” Solutions
For Your Everyday Network Needs
When paired with CWDM, DWDM, or PON transceivers, Approved Networks’ passive WDM solutions offer a low-cost way to eliminate the need to add or lease new fiber. These solutions require no power, no configuration, and can be deployed in a fraction of the time as other solutions. Approved Networks’ team of engineers focuses on “right-sized” solutions for your everyday network needs.
Why Approved Networks?
Approved Networks has a long history of helping its customers/partners to maximize fiber capacity, eliminating the need to build or lease new fiber routes. Our expertise has helped some of the largest service providers deliver cost-effective, easy-to-use, quick ROI solutions to their network. We design the best standard-based industry solutions that will custom meet your network needs now and in the future.
Approved Networks’ DWDM passive networking for inside and outside plant applications provides a cost-effective, high-reliability solution to fiber capacity challenges. With solutions designed to handle as many as ninety-six wavelengths, DWDM is the right choice to meet the ever-growing demands of today’s networks while planning for the future. Approved Networks has the perfect solution — dual and single-fiber applications.
- DWDM is ideal for larger capacity gains
- With the use of extended amplifiers, DWDM can allow network operators to turn a single pair of fibers into 40+ virtual fiber pairs
- We use passive filters combined with DWDM optics to optimize your existing network equipment by removing complex overactive DWDM transport systems, saving you time and money
Approved Networks’ CWDM passive networking for inside and outside plant applications provides a cost-effective, high-reliability solution to fiber capacity challenges. These solutions are low-cost and ideal for areas of the network that need additional capacity.
- CWDM is a perfect entry point for gaining low cost, short-distance fiber capacity
- CWDM filters allow network operators to turn a single pair of fibers into 9 virtual fiber pairs, all while using low-cost CWDM optics for both 1G and 10G traffic
FTTx (PON) Applications
Approved Networks’ Passive Optical Networking (PON) products support FTTx applications for XGS PON and NGPON2 migrations, IoT and Smart building/campus, and 5G small cell deployments. Approved Networks has built an end-to-end XGS PON ecosystem for our customers. These Coexistence Elements (CE), filters, and splitters complement one another perfectly.
Whether your network needs GPON, XGS PON, RFOG, DWDM channel capacity for Metro Ethernet, or in-service OTDR for SLA support, Approved Networks has you covered.
- FTTX (PON) filters are used in Passive Optical Networking (PON) along with a point to multi-point architecture in their Optical Distribution Network (ODN).
- PON has been the least expensive way to deliver services in the “last mile” of fiber networking.
- By using a single fiber from the head-end/central office for passive splitters, route operators will use less fiber while serving 64 to 128 end users.
- From end-users to data-hungry applications of Internet of Things (IoT) devices, PON lowers the fiber costs of the growing ODN networks.