Providing the Key to Opening a Closed Market
OEMs are constantly producing more complex transceivers and algorithms that lock customers out of vital savings across their network environment. In this competitive environment, OEMs often look to optical transceivers for their profit (See Cisco's Secret Franchise). Our engineering team has over 35 years of experience in the re-engineering of EEPROM algorithms, specializing in isolating the upgrade path to guarantee full compliance within the intended system.
Approved is the premiere programming house in the optics industry and currently provides technical assistance to virtually every major OEM on the market. Our technical expertise is well recognized within the industry, with private label program customers in 12 different countries.
Approved's First-to-Market Achievements Include:
- Winter 2012 - SFP+ ZR
Fully operational in Nexus Platform (Nexus supported up to an LR distance at time)
- Fall 2013 - SFP+ BIDI
Adtran, Arista, Cisco, Calix and Juniper
- Winter 2013 - QSFP+ IR4
Single-mode MTP Connector - 1Km
- January 2014 - QSFP+ LR4
Single-mode MTP Connector - 10Km
- July 2014 - CFP LR4
ZTE, ECI Platform, Platforms being added to weekly
- December 2015 - Custom Cable Ordering Project complete for RJ45, Jumper, Breakout and Trunk cables.
- April 2015 – 100GB QSFP28 – Arista SR4, IR4
- January 2016 - Complete configurable Fiber Tap product line introduced for data centers
- March 2016 - 100GB QSFP+ ER4
- September 2016 - 25GB SFP28 copper cables - OEM compatible 1-5 meter
- November 2016 – 100GB CFP4 – LR4
- January 2017 - 100GB QSFP28 ER4
- March 2017 - 25GB SFP28 SR