All products have been thoroughly tested for defects in material and workmanship. If any product should malfunction while used in its recommended environment during the applicable warranty period, Approved Networks, Inc., at its option, will repair or replace the product at no charge, provided the product or any part thereof has not been abused, misused, neglected, replaced, repaired, or modified. Approved Networks, Inc. shall make the final determination as to the existence and cause of any defect. No warranty is made with respect to custom products produced to original Buyer specifications, except as specifically stated in writing by Approved Networks, Inc.. Buyer acknowledges and agrees that neither Approved Networks, Inc. nor any agent or representative of Approved Networks, Inc. has made any warranty, promise or guarantee regarding the product or its suitability for any particular use except as expressly set forth herein. Approved Networks, Inc. warranty shall not be enlarged, diminished, or affected by, and no obligation or liability shall arise or grow out of, Approved Networks, Inc. rendering of technical advice or service in connection with any product furnished there under. Approved Networks, Inc. makes no representation or warranty whatsoever to Buyer with respect to the performance, appropriate use, safety or characteristics of the products, except as expressly provided herein. Approved Networks, Inc. reserves the right to make modifications to both hardware and software without prior notification. THE FOREGOING EXPRESS WRITTEN WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND ARE IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTIES OR REMEDIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALL WARRANTIES ON ALL PRODUCTS ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE TO ANY OTHER PRODUCT NOR ANY OTHER PERSON.
In the unlikely event of a defect or failed item, immediately make note of the part number, serial number, and issue. Email or call to submit part(s) and receive an RMA # via email. We will promptly send the RMA number and a prepaid label for shipping the defective product back to Approved Optics. Please let us know if there is a production link at stake, for we will often cross-ship to ensure minimal downtime. For customers who do not practice sparing, replacement product is usually in stock and ready to ship (EOL product can take a few days to complete RMA process).
THE FOREGOING IS THE COMPLETE WARRANTY FOR APPROVED NETWORKS, INC. AND SUPERSEDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH ABOVE, NO OTHER WARRANTIES ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO APPROVED NETWORKS, INC. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES NOT STATED HEREIN, INCLUDING, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL APPROVED NETWORKS, INC BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR TO THE USER OF AN APPROVED NETWORKS, INC PRODUCT FOR ANY DAMAGES, EXPENSES, LOST REVENUES, LOST SAVINGS, LOST PROFITS, OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE PURCHASE, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE APPROVED NETWORKS, INC PRODUCT, EVEN IF APPROVED NETWORKS, INC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Transceivers - Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Approved transceivers designed to reach less than 80 kilometers carry a serviceable Lifetime Warranty of 10 years from the date of purchase from Approved or an authorized Approved Networks, Inc. distributor.
• Transceivers that are designed to reach 80 kilometers or further, or custom made Approved parts, the serviceable lifetime warranty is 5 years.
• Transceivers purchased that are not branded or programmed by Approved Networks, Inc. will have a warranty provided by the original manufacturer. These products may only be returned in accordance with the return policy in effect for the original manufacturer. The warranties and technical support may vary from product to product.
Direct Attach Cabling - Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Approved Direct Attach Cables carry a serviceable Lifetime Warranty of 10 years from the date of purchase from Approved or an authorized Approved Networks, Inc. distributor.
Media Converters - 5 Year Warranty
• Approved Media Converters carry a serviceable Lifetime Warranty of 5 years from the date of purchase from Approved or an authorized Approved Networks, Inc. distributor.
Cables - Limited lifetime Warranty
• Approved warrants to the original purchaser that its jumper, breakout and trunk cabling will be materially free from defects under normal use and service for as long as the original user owns the product, or for five years after discontinuation of such product, whichever is sooner.
Cable Management - Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Approved warrants to the original purchaser that its Cable Management Systems will be materially free from defects under normal use and service for as long as the original user owns the product, or for five years after discontinuation of such product, whichever is sooner.
You may return most new, unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper; however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
*The mis-order of proper part number due to configuration by the client are eligible for credit only if the returned products and packaging are clean, unused, and in a fully resalable condition. A restocking charge of 25% of the sale price may be charged. Under no circumstances will credit be issued after 15 days from date of invoice. All freight charges are the responsibility of the customer.