19" Rack Mount Sliding Patch Panel (4U) - 12 LGX Adapter capacity
- Manages loose tube, distribution and trunk cables
- Up to 12 LGX Adapter plates - Multiple adapter and splicing options available
- Up to 12 x 24 fiber MTP cassettes
- Sliding tray with spring loaded tray stop
- Removable top cover, hinged plexi-glass door
- Side patch cord exit
- RoHS, REACH, SvHC compliant
- Adapter Plate Type: LGX/MTP Cassettes
- Number of Ports: 12
- Operating Temperature: -40˚C to 70˚C
- Dimensions: 7.1" x 17.00" x 14.00"
Approved Networks AN-4U-19S-A is a sliding rack mount patch panel providing interconnect or cross-connect capabilities between outside plant, riser, and/or distribution cables. With multiple adapters types, strain relief brackets, routing clips, guides, and mounting brackets, the Approved AN-4U-19S-A is a flexible solution cable management solution for networks and data centers.
The AN-4U-19S-A is designed with cable pairing, connector interface, and mechanical specifications In accordance with TIA/EIA 568.C, ISO/IEC 11801, EN50173, IEC60304, IEC61754, and EN297-1.
All Approved Networks Patch Panels come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Tested. Trusted. Approved.
Guaranteed Compatible: In System tested in over 90 OEM switches, routers and servers.
99.98% Reliability Rate: Functionally, optically and environmentally tested to exact specifications.
Industry Leading Lifetime Warranty: For more information by product line, visit our Warranty page.
98% On-Time Delivery Rate: Extensive inventory guarantees same day shipping.
Full Service Technical Support: Call, chat, email or meet for expert optical connectivity support.